0 0 0

como mandar una carta a justin bieber

Por: _glenda_Publicado: 31/05/2011 05:07 | | | #Cont:25

como quieres a tu chica ideal
para ti de cuantoa años la quisieras
Página [1 2 3 ]
_diana carolina luevano aguirre_
_diana carolina luevano aguirre_
I just want to say these small words that come from the depths of my heart.
Justin I hope you get very high as far as wins but I hope you did not so distant that you have everything needed to succeed, DECE will in the future find the woman who knows how to make you happy, give you a beautiful children like you, love you, give you that unconditional love you meres, heat like a love like your mother gave you to take care, love you, teach you to value life, support you in your decisions you took to succeed . and when you are sad, angry, defeated or in any state that you are remember you have many people around who loves you, supports you in spite of everything they're passing this on to you and will be today and always in the good and bad things even if not always with you wherever you can find love and have a place in his heart reserbado that will last a lifetime.
Be a good boy and remember also that even if not by your side to hold you, support you, mourn with you and celebrate what you've accomplished all love you wherever you are and you're in situations you will be in my heart, skip what happens up please wait to make your life much bale and have shown in your smile,your voice, your beautiful eyes, every word of your songs in all your concerts Smile to life for your great valuable life, thank you for all you've demonstrated on and off the esenari.
Your happiness is my happiness I will support your decisions even if not with you, god bless you bless you, protect you from every evil thing in your life to do good all your days you're in this world, yet when tropes help you get up in the name of Jesus Christ. Goodbye DECE you have all the best drink to be happy one great family, a stunning voice, everything desiaria someone in your life to be super happy you are also a great person you have feelings about grasn worth gold.
And tell your mom to congratulate and thank god she're a great person and has the best son of all the world is perfect.
Thank you for your attention.
God bless you.
I love you.
Good luck!
Be happy.
I love you ...
Do not let anyone or anything that they collapse making and go even higher.
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love youyour dreams and you made that you come so far and worth it
_LUANA_
_LUANA_
I LOVE YOU TE RE QUIERO CON TODA MI VIDA con amor luana con una frace: no hay nada mas lindo que alimentando con amor
katy100
katy100
mmmmmm ok i just wanna say justin you are a great musician and make the steps it do usher
find a boy or a girl and produce him or her because you brink a chance to meke the dreams of the people

if you considerate choose me if you wanna choose me
because i pass al the day think wath hapened if i be famous jajajajaja
so see you
alba080
alba080
justin bieber i love you this is my favourite boy one kiss for you
yeimy fernanda
yeimy fernanda
quiero que vengas a bajira si me haces el javor
lucia391
lucia391
justin bieber me gustaria conocerte pero eso nunca va a pasar bueno besos chau
anyimar peña
anyimar peña
HELLO JUSTIN BIBER MY NAME: ANYIMAR PEÑA voy a cumplir 12 años soy tu mega fans soy de venezuela y espero q leas esto y te lo puedan traducir en ingles y yo quiero q me envies un mesaje de cumpleaños cm mi nombre anyimar peña para desearme un feliz cumple en venezuela me lo envias a mi correo anyimar_2010@hotmail.com xfiss espero tu mensaje de feliz cumple soy tu mega fans soy cantante y soy cm tu tu eres mi idolo quiero una vez llegar a ser cm tu I LOVE SOY BELIEVER FOREVER..? I LOVE JUSTIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYIMAR PEÑA AND I LOVE
AlbaLoveJ.B.
AlbaLoveJ.B.
Justin I love You and you are my idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
itzel350
itzel350
justin hello I want you to know that I love you're my idol when I hear your ispira megusta cations for I am alone I have not a friend but I think you if you're friend and I want us to be more than friends but first I will knowledge was in the zocalo of Mexico if I am a Mexican Mexican who loves and knows Justin Biber Igles am I have 10 years of Oaxaca want to be contacted my email is the 2 itzelruiza@hotmail.com hope I speak Spanish or English if good you write a bieleber: Itzel Indira. of México
angie050
angie050
hola nose mucho el ingles espero que esto te lo traduscan no me gusta casi tu musica sabes por que no me llega al corazon con solo ber tus fotos tus videos veo a un joven con un alto cansancio y como querer ser un joven normal poder salir tranquilo y que los paparatzi estan de tras de ti no te escribo en ingles por que soy de colombia
angie050
angie050
I only wonder there are many young people who send messages or letters or I wonder if it deverdad justin biber read these messages or never reaches ber or reading or all of these sentences you write many fanatical chas telling you many things you get to read
Página [1 2 3 ]
Comenta